The highest priorities of Global Sporting Safaris, Inc. and our outfitters are making your trip safe, enjoyable and successful, but if things do go wrong, it’s crucial that you have the right trip cancellation insurance. Occasionally, disaster may strike, forcing you to call off your trip, cutting it short, or threatening your health or even life. Below are six things that could happen that would create huge problems for an uninsured sportsman:
- A death or serious illness hits your family right before you planned to go on your hunt. You can’t leave during this crisis, but what will happen to your non-refundable deposit and other payments without travel cancellation insurance?
- You’re travelling to your destination when bad weather grounds you between flights. You may be stuck waiting for conditions to improve for days. How do you cover the cost of lodging?
- You’re on your way to the African safari of your dreams when your outfitter’s employees go on strike. You’re forced to return home and your outfitters won’t refund your deposit. How do you get your money back?
- You lose your passport and wallet—along with all your cash, credit cards and ID—in a foreign country. How will you get a new passport when you have no proof of identity, and how will you get the cash you need for the rest of your trip?
- Your bags, including your expensive hunting equipment and vital medications, are lost by the airline. How will you refill your prescriptions without travel cancellation insurance? How will you cover the cost of all your missing gear?
- Your hunting trip takes you deep into the northern wilderness of British Columbia where you become seriously injured. Your spine may be broken and your outfitters can’t move you without risking further injury. Where do you turn for help?
Travel Guard’s Great Outdoors insurance can help with any of these situations, providing you with the assistance you need to stay safe and financially secure on your vacation. That’s why Global Sporting Safaris recommends enrolling with Travel Guard before embarking on your journey—it’s just one more step toward making your trip safe, enjoyable and successful.
If you’re interested in Travel Guard’s hunting trip cancellation insurance or have any questions, please call us, email us, or click on the banner above. You can visit our Trip Cancellation Insurance online here.